HESFB's External Advert calling for Application for Student Loans for the academic year 2018/19 is out. Download it for the details on guidlines on how to apply.
The Students’ Loan shall cover tuition fees and functional fees. The loan shall also cover Aids and Appliances for persons with disabilities, while research funds may be covered as and when budget allows.
1. The loan shall NOT cover meals, accommodation and other incidental welfare expenses.
2. Seek for the loan ONLY IF YOU NEED IT.
3. The application form is NOT FOR SALE, it’s entirely free but a fully filled application form should be submitted to any Centenary Bank Branch after payment of Ugx. 52,200 (Uganda Shillings Fifty Two Thousand Two Hundred Only inclusive of Bank Charges) as non-refundable Loan processing fees to HESFB A/C No. 3740300006
4. Student loans shall strictly be awarded to students joining the Higher Education Institution for the first time or students admitted to pursue programmes in first year.
5. Students who have received Government or other scholarships are not eligible for the Loan Financing Scheme.
6. You will be informed of the outcome of your application through the Print media, your respective email addresses, the HESFB website, and or via SMS on your private mobile telephone contacts.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 20th July 2018 at 1700 hours’ local time.